Learn how you can better manage your organization's health care benefits plan — and help your employees manage theirs — with our free online training for Blue Access for EmployersSM (BAESM) and Blue Access for MembersSM (BAMSM), our secure, personalized websites for employers and members.
Why take BAE training?
BAE is the secure, convenient way to manage your organization's health care benefits plan online. BAE's easy-to-use tools were developed with your busy schedule in mind; BAE puts all the tools you need to manage your benefits plan in one convenient place.
Our free, one-hour BAE training session will show you how to:
- Verify eligibility
- Enroll new employees
- Modify benefits for employees and dependents
- Terminate coverage
- Request member ID cards or print temporary ID cards
- Pay bills with Online Bill Pay
- View, print, download and reconcile billing statements
- Find and download forms quickly
Why take BAM training?
BAM gives your employees a secure and easy way to manage their health care benefits and to make better health care decisions.
Our free, one-hour training session will show how your employees can use BAM to:
- Review plan information
- Access claim status and history
- Explore wellness topics like smoking cessation
- Print a temporary member ID card
- Request a replacement member ID card
- Find a care provider or compare hospitals
Together, BAE and BAM are powerful tools that can help you increase your productivity, reduce your paperwork and allow your employees to manage their health care benefits more independently. Start taking advantage of these websites today.